CHECKLIST: EMERGENCY SUPPORT TEAM
The emergency support team may include some or all of the following:
- Contractor and suppliers, including electricians, plumbers, elevator and HVAC contractors, board-up services, and glass companies
- Disaster recovery contractors specifically trained and equipped to minimize loss and fast-track restoration of the building contents
- Building’s architect; structural, mechanical, electrical engineers
- Utility company representatives
- Police and fire department representatives, possibly including hazardous materials and bomb/arson specialist.
- Representative from local building department
- Contract security services
- Representative from the property’s insurance company
- Attorneys for the property owner and manager.
- Government and charitable agencies
- A consultant or representative from a disaster restoration firm
- A professional public relations representative
- A representative of the firm whose communication systems and equipment are used in the building
- The on-site staff of adjacent properties