Remember to concentrate on your potential rather on your limitations, concentrate on what you can do rather what you can't do, concentrate on what you want and not what you don't want.
To help you identify your weakness, here are 6 theories that may reveal your weaknesses:
- Learning how to perform that specific task is a challenge.
- What you are doing/will do does not interest you.
- You don’t have confidence.
- You don’t have motivation to get started.
- When the doing the activity you can’t wait until you complete it (if you do what you love or are good at, time flies).
- You get tired from doing it.
If you answered yes to at least 4 questions, you are not building on your strength.
Daily Concentration Questions
The question you ask yourself will determine what you concentrate on. What you concentrate on determines how you feel. Ask yourself these “Daily Concentration Questions.”
- What am I grateful for?
- What are my most important goals today?
- What are the best actions I can take to achieve these goals?
- What will make each task today most beneficial?
- What is the most constructive use of my time right now?
- Why is it hard for people to concentrate on a single goal?
- Describe the challenges that a person faces when a person is not confident and doesn't have concentration on their goals?
- How does concentration relates to progress?
- Whether in your career or in your life, the activity you are most passionate about and have is a strength is?
- To make your future career be based upon your passion and strengths what steps do you need to follow?